I've had Reid for years and he makes my writing that much easier.  JB

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike Boyd
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2014 8:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS mispronouncing

I suppose we should remember, that no matter how good the JAWS voices have
gotten over the past couple of years, that they are still synthesized
voices, and technology that we can afford is going to have to advance quite
a ways before we get JAWS voices that are perfect in pronunciation,
inflection, and maybe even regional dialect.

Mike
blindb...@comcast.net