the program is iobit advanced system care, when I go into my programs list and
select it I get the usual do you want to uninstall, I click yes and I cannot do
anything , I switch to the jaws cursor and move down with  the arrow keys and
iget the uninstall button and cancel button announced as one button.  usually
if I press enter the first button will execute but nothing happens.  I press
tab still nothing anyone know if I can uninstall without getting sighted help!
Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee