Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2015 7:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] need help uninstalling a program

get the same thing, thanks anyway.  guess I need sighted help.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2015 6:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi Kevin,

If you find the program in your Program Files or Program Files X86 folders,
look inside the program folder & see if there's an uninstall.exe there & try
that & see if that will get rid of it.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.