From: "Sachin" <sachinantony...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 6:52 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] is it possible to manually download the
virusdefinition of vipre

Hi everyone, now I am using Vipre Antivirus in my PCs.I don’t have a
stable internet connection In one of my NoteBook.So here is my question,
Can I manually download the virus definition of vipre & apply it to the
program?If this method is not possible in vipre, can anyone suggest me
an Antivirus program which I Can use in such a way?

Thanks in Advance