AVG claims it allows just that, and I'm just about desperate enough to try.

Ted
-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Mike Boyd
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 12:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] is it possible to manually download the
virusdefinition of vipre

I don't know of an anti virus software that will allow you to download their
virus definitions, then manually install them. These are sort of confidential
to these companies, and I do not believe they want people having the
definitions in the format of a file that may be used by their competition.

Mike
blindb...@comcast.net