From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jason Smith
Sent: Friday, January 9, 2015 6:32 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] having trouble using Jaws to change folder to look
in so as to attach a file

Hi I am using windows7 home premium. When I shift tab beck into the list
like you suggest, I am only presented with: libraries. homegroup, computer
and network. And all of these are closed. I have had a look in each, but
are confused as to what to do from here. Do you have any more suggestions?
Thanks Jason