Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 5:02 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws not reading the close window icon

Ok Mike what is the Jaws Review cursor, and how do you use it?
When Avast shows up, I can't close it. I did alt f4, alt spacebar, and
escape, and nothing works.
Running windows7, jaws 15.
Thanks
Patti
On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 4:46 AM, Steve <pipeguy...@gmail.com> wrote:

Usually, if the program is displaying properly, you can find the
maximize and close buttons on the top line using the Jaws Review cursor.