It's already checked

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Dave Carlson
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 10:22 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [Bulk] Re: question about editing data in excel
2013 with jaws 16

Try this:

Tools/Options
 Advanced Category
Editing Options
Allow editing directly in cell

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, woodworker, and pioneer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <ted.li...@ky.gov>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 05:12 AM
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [JAWS-Users] question about editing data in excel 2013
with jaws 16

What OS?  I haven't seen that kind of behavior since JAWS 12, but I've been
a wee bit paranoid ever since.  I've checked Excel and Access on my home
Windows 7 Pro system, and both seem to work okay.  Come to think of it, I
think Access was the problem child on 11 and 12; I was using XP at the time
at both home and work.

Ted