From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Scott Duck
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 10:43 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [Bulk] Re: question about editing data in excel
2013 with jaws 16

Hi,
I have had this issue for years with Excel 2003 and 2010, running various
versions of JAWS on different systems running XP, Vista, Win 7, and Win 8.
I have found no work around that is consistently reliable.  Sometimes
unloading and reloading JAWS will help temporarily.  One solution is to copy
the formula into notepad, edit it there, and copy it back to the cell.  I
have reported to FS.  They say that it is a known issue but no word as to
when it might be fixed.  I would say that they are in no hurry as I have
encountered this problem at least back to JAWS 8 or 9.
HTH,
Scott Duck