From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike Boyd
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2015 6:15 PM
To: JAWS-Users-List 2
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Question on Outlook.com

Hi Ed,

I'll tell you, I have found the Outlook.com site to be virtually
inaccessible. The best solution that I have found is using Windows Live
Mail, or some other Email client to set your accounts up in. They offer so
much more functionality, and they are easier to access. I have not even had
much luck in opening an email on the Outlook.com website. This would be my
advice to you as well. Hope this helps.

Mike
blindb...@comcast.net