Can you send it?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of simon wong
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 12:46 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Question on Outlook.com

There is even a guide on how to use it with jaws.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 19, 2015, at 1:50 AM, Mike Boyd <blindb...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

> Hi Ed,
>
> Yes, very much like Outlook Express. Infact, the program sometimes refers
to itself as Outlook Express. I hear this when I press the tab key to open a
folder like the Inbox, it says "Outlook Express message list". I believe
they actually took Outlook Express and modified it a little and gave it a
new name, problem is, they forgot to take out all of the Outlook Express
references. lol. Either way, it is a good program, and it is easy to use.
Still, if you have any further questions, give me a shout.