Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 10:37 AM
To: JAWS-Users-List 2
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 16 question

Hi Guys,

I just downloaded Jaws 16 and I am running W7.  Where do I find the place to
uncheck to keep jays from showing in the task bar. Another words when I do
the alt + tab I hear the JAWS home use. When I was running Jaws 15 I did not
hear this.  Can anyone tell me how to correct this.

Thanks in advance

Ed