wow, thank you! I have never tried those steps, but if it works...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] OCR on PDF

Hi Trish,

To read the file using Openbook try the following:
1. Open the PDF file with Adobe Reader & press, Control + P, to open the
print dialogue.
2. With the     print dialogue open, arrow down to, Freedom Import Printer,
in the printer selection menu & press enter.
3. Give Openbook a little time to open & start processing the file &
hopefully you'll be able to read the document.
HTH
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.