then when I get the page space do I need to get an html editer to make the page and would I need to get a ftp client to upload?

-----Original Message----- From: Afik Sofir
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 10:04 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] facebook personal page

You are correct

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kevin Lee
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 7:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

I use both versions of facebook, because you cannot do a lot of stuff in the

mobile version as you can do in the regular version.
I think I figured out a facebook page is just a webpage I believe.  so I
guess you could say its like facebook is web hosting.  so could I say I want

a page, they give me a url address associated to my facebook account and I
could create the page as I would a webpage?

-----Original Message----- From: Afik Sofir