Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 8:21 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] facebook personal page

can someone explain to me what a facebook personal page is and how to create one from a blind persons point of view. facebook explains it but its from the point of view for a person who has sight. I realize this would be extensive but it would be helpful not only to me but I think to many visually challenged persons.
Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee