Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2015 12:18 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Disabling the mousepad on a Dell laptop

Hello Sherrie,
I too have an dell Isnpiron; you can also leave movility center pressing the
scape key. Also, you can mpu the desktip batery function on to mantain
batery.

I haven't managed to turn the wireless signal on or off through this method.
How is it done?

Regards,

Teresa Arroyo

-----Mensaje original----- From: Sharon Gosling