Hi Kevin, let me know whether you are talking about the games Submenu in the start menu or about the shortcut of a particular game?

On 2/15/2015 6:05 AM, Kevin Lee wrote:
I have a games shortcut in my start menu and I can’t figure out how to remove
it.  I press the application key on the shortcut but it displays no delete, all
it displays is open, open command prompt here and rename
I went to programs and features and unchecked games but the games shortcut is
still in my start menu.
Kevin Lee