Did you purchase it? How much? I run it but did not install it. It found several viruses and malware and deleted it. It restart my PC but the program in not in my PC. How come?

-----Original Message----- From: Alan Robbins
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 5:09 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] hitman pro

This program does that automatically unless you on check the box and do not want to do that

Best,
Alan

On Feb 17, 2015, at 17:54, Lenny McHugh <lmch...@verizon.net> wrote:

I have no idea what that program does or how it is installed however, before I install anything I create a system restore point. If it causes any problems I can restore the computer before the install.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Lee