Yes. I run it and it found several malware that took over my IE. I did the trial version and deleted the virus. Restart my PC, and I think it is gone. However the program did not install.

-----Original Message----- From: Tom
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 5:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] hitman pro

samething happened to me, as I wrote earlier

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Lee
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 4:52 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] hitman pro

I downloaded the 64 bits saved it to my download folder on my computer.
then I closed the internet went to my download folder found hitman pro x 64
double clicked on it to run, got security question do you want to run or
cancel I ran the program got a next button, then a
close button and that was it!  did it scan what happened?

Holger Fiallo