Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2015 7:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] drop boxes

Hi list. I was trying to download an audio book from a website and could not find a download link. A sighted friend said that when she moved the cursor to a graphic of the title a drop box appeared with a number of options including a download link. I have tried both the Jaws cursor and Pc cursor but cannot access this. There is no shortcut key ie "d" to use, and the links list does not include the dropbox. I am using JFW13 and Win7, and have tried both IE 10 and latest firefox with no success. Can anyone suggest any solutions. Thanks in advance.