no. How do I do that. Thanks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florl...@iol.ie>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] drop boxes

Did you turn off JAWS's speaking of OnMouseOver elements/links?

-----Original Message----- From: john
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 3:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Thanks for reply. I don't think an information bar appears, and alt + n did not bring it on. My sighted friend says when she move the mouse cursor over
the graphic a list appears, and when the cursor goes off the graphic the
list disappears. I used the term drop box incorrectly, but it definitely is
not a combo box and alt+ down arrow does not bring it on. Jaws does  say
only the number of the graphic, certainly not a list of links. I also tried
insert + f3, and clicked on graphics and then the specific graphic, but
nothing happened. Appreciate any other thoughts.