As Harry Potter (through Jim Dale) would say "Dunno". But if you can successfully download what you want, probably does not matter.
On 2/23/2015 11:40 AM, wayne smith wrote:
Thanks Jim, but why is JAWS telling me that I already have the 6
synthesizers when they aren't there?

Wayne

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Pursley
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 03:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS Voices

You have to download the others from fs.com.
On 2/22/2015 6:19 PM, wayne smith wrote:
Hello-

I am using JAWS 14.  When I do the command; Insert+Control+v  it tells
me that I have the following voices available to me: Eloquence, Sapi
5, Vocalizer Direct and RealSpeak Solo Direct.  It tells me that I
have 6 synthesizers installed.  The problem is that when I go to the
JAWS menus and to voices the only ones listed are Eloquence and 2
versions of Sapi.  How do I access the other 3 synthesizer choices?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Wayne