Maria Campbell
luc...@ct.metrocast.net

Blaise Pascal

On 2/25/2015 12:56 PM, Trish wrote:
I'm keeping j15, I rather like it just fine. but I need 16 for that pdf
issues

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Pursley" <jim.purs...@gaiacapital.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Uninstalling Jaws

You describe the angst of a careful but intrepid JAWS user.  My turn
will come next year when I uninstall J15.  The talking installer these
days is separate from the JAWS program and need to be uninstalled
individually.  I had a bunch of them in a string before recently
removing them.  Just clutter with no damage.