Good advice.  I never delete the shared components.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 12:09 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Uninstalling Jaws

Trish,
I do not believe it really makes a difference. The important thing is
whether you want to uninstall the shared components. Personally, I always
choose no to this because if there are other programs relying on those
shared components they will not work correctly. If anyone else on the list
has other information, or does not find what I am saying correct, please
clarify.

 Best,
Alan