From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Philip Hall
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 5:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws 16 not reading number of unread messages

Hi.

On my system running windows 7 64-bit, and office 2010, Jaws 16 will not
indicate the number of unread messages in outlook 2010 when moving down the
list of folders in the favorites view.

It does work if I use the go to folder keystroke (ctrl+y).

Jaws 15 does not have this problem, it does indicate the number of unread
messages in favorites view.

Is this a known bug in Jaws 16?

Thanks

Phil