From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] CD Drive not Working

Hi Trish,
You haven't given us much detail on exactly what you are experiencing with
the drive.
When you push the button, will the drive open?
If so, when you insert a disk, and close the drive, does the disk seem to
spin or not?
Are you making sure to seat the disk on the spindle, before closing the
drive?
Are you making sure to insert the disk labeled side up?
If you are able to insert a disk, , after doing so, you should try viewing
the contents of the disk via Windows Explorer,
because it may be that a disk will not run automatically, if the auto-play
for the drive is disabled.
So you can see, that there can be many responses to your question,
especially if we don't have more specific details.

HTH,
Rick Justice

Tomorrow's another day, another way!
and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!