From: Mike B.
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] outlook express read/ unread

Hi Again Gary,

Also you can try 1 or both of the following:

Go to the message list, press, Alt + E, for the edit menu and find the "

Or,

>From the message list press, ctrl+shift+O, for the Options tabs press,
ctrl+tab to get into the Read Tab, uncheck the 'mark message as read after
displaying for' checkbox by
pressing spacebar, tab to okay & press enter to save & close options.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.