I use Win 7 and JAWS 16.  For some reason, my Outlook 2010 All Mail folder
is increasing daily with new messages and it does not clear any of them out
ever any longer.  It seems to me that there is a setting somewhere to clear
these new messages out at the beginning of the month or some specific time
parameter.

Does anybody know where I can go and what needs to be done to change this
setting back to the way it was in the past.  Now, there are about 2,000
messages in the folder and it never went above 800 or so in the past.

Thanks in advance for your ideas and suggestions.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George
Santayana
"Tie, kurie negali prisiminti praeities, yra pasmerkti ją pakartoti" -
Džordžas Santaja