Hello,

Hoping for some direction here as my sighted wife and I have
this discussion frequently.

Is there a way for a sighted person to see on screen what I
am doing with JAWS? The only time this is important is when
I cannot accomplish something with JAWS and require a pair
of eyes. I will use JAWS to go to where I need help and my
wife has no idea of what I'm doing or where I am with JAWS
when looking at the screen. Is there any way around this? It
makes getting sighted assistance very difficult.

Best,

Al