From: John Justice [mailto:john.just...@virtualvisiontech.com]
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 1:35 PM
To: bob.edenho...@gmail.com
Subject: WINDOWS 10 AND SPARTAN

Bob, I can answer some of these questions but not all of them, yet.

How did you find out that Microsoft is no longer going to use internet
explorer for windows 10?

That information has been available for quite some time.  If you were to
Google Windows 10, you would find that information.  In addition, Freedom
Scientific and Microsoft always work in tandem and make sure that any new
software they come out with is compatible.

Can you tell me a little bit about Spartan? Will it be accessible with jaws?
and can you use adobe flash player with it?

Spartan is a search engine built with Google Chrome and Firefox as the
initial platform.  It has characteristics of both Google Chrome and Firefox.

Adobe Flash Player is an independent software package.  However, be assured
that Adobe is no fool.  I'm sure that their software is already compatible
or that they will come out with one of their new updates which will render
it workable with Windows 10.

Will it be accessible with jaws?

I have never found a Microsoft major software package that wasn't accessible
with Jaws.  Some of the elements in Microsoft Office aren't Jaws friendly
but for the most part, there hasn't been a Microsoft operating system that
Jaws couldn't work with.

Could I also use Free YouTube to MP3 converter to download and convert music
videos to mp3?

Again, you are asking about software which operates independently from the
Windows operating system.  I don't see any compatibility issues but only
time will tell.

Will I need to install Spartan if I upgrade to windows 10? Or, does it come
installed with windows 10?

Windows 10 will use Spartan in the same way as prior versions used Internet
Explorer.  There will be no need to "upgrade"  since Spartan is already a
part of the Windows 10 operating system.

Why is it, that internet explorer is being replaced?

In the past two years, Microsoft has reported thousands of instances in
which Internet Explorer was used as a gateway into personal and commercial
computer systems.  Although Microsoft has attempted to recognize and deal
with these situations, it was determined that the most reliable way of
handling all of these intrusions was to develop and implement a completely
new search engine.  That is what will be done with the introduction of
Windows 10 and The Spartan search facility.

---