From: Kimsan Song
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] drag and drop

What up bro:

I have 9 items on my taskbar.  The last item is my shutdown shortcut,
so all I have to do is press windows key 9 to shutdown quickly.  If
I'd like to place it at number 1, I simply focus on that item then
press CTRL numpad slash and jaws will say: To drag and drop place the
jaws or pc curser in the dropped location and press CTRL numpad slash.
After jaws says that, I tapped my left or right arrow key until I got
to internet explorer which for me I know is the first item on the
taskbar, then I pressed the above keystroke again and it worked for
me.
Now what was item 9 is now item 1.  When I dragged  and dropped my 9th
item over to the first item, the first item became the second item on
the taskbar.