From: Michael B.
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2015 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] drag and drop

Howdy Again,

I found the Drag & Drop function on / off I was thinking of.  It's in the
Taskbar / Start menu properties, Start Menu tab, Customize.  But, I also
found that the drag & drop keystroke is not, Control + Slash, but, it is,
Control, Insert, + Slash, on my Win7 computer anyways using a desktop
keyboard layout.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iGoDodgersBarstool.