All right, you guys are making this complicated then what it really is! let me
explain how to get to the quarantine folder in both versions of vipre
antivirus. In vipre 2014, you simply open the interface, hit alt V for view,
navagate with your arrow keys, to where it says manage malware, and the
quarantine folder is right their, with vipre 2015, open the interface, tab to
the radio button that says manage navagation, space on that button, then tab
twice, and you’ll see an idem called manage quarantine! Mike B, that’s all you
need to tell him, it’s that simple. Now I hope my explaination made sense! you
just had to make it so difficult for Kevin Lee. Do people think I’m stupid on
here? Or what!