As my husband has said, and he's been in graphic arts and electronics, "most things can be done on a computer more than one way."

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2015 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Vipre antivirus 2014!

Hi Bob,

Noone thinks you are stupid & I don't understand how you came to that
assumption because you have a different way of navigating to the Quarantine folder. Kevin mentioned that by going to the Quarantine option in the main
interface, it was read only, & he couldn't delete the entries.  Or, that's
the way I understood the post. All I did was give him another option! I'm
very sorry that if people don't use your way that we're doing things the
hard way & we supposedly think you're stupid!  This list has many ppeople
giving various options for doing all kinds of various tasks & noone has been
called stupid because 1 person does something a little different than
someone else!  I'm sorry if I sound harsh because I don't want to come
across that way, I just want you to understand that we all do things a
little differently depending on the task /job at hand &, what does it matter
which method a person uses as long as they get the task accomplished.  No
hard feelings here.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iGoDodgersBarstool.

----- Original Message ----- From: Bob Edenhofer