I did so but it affected the format of the resume.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Boyd
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 5:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] protected file

Select all of the text in the PDF file using Control + A, then past it into
a Word document with Control +V. Now edit your document as you need to. If
you need it in PDF format again, use Adobe to convert the modified document
into that format.

Mike
mike....@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: Holger Fiallo