I am using the same configuration and mine updated correctly. I downloaded the
file then ran it  though.
Robin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Jo Luland
Sent: May 1, 2015 9:29 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS stopped working properly after I downloaded
latest build of JAWS16.

Hi All,
After I downloaded and installed the latest update for JAWS16, whatever I
tried to do, it kept saying something like unknown function called to,
"isbrailleonlyregion"
and I couldn't get anywhere. I tried a system restore, but it didn't repair
the error. I then uninstalled JAWS16 and I'm now back to using JAWS15. If I
reinstall JAWS16 from the dvd, should I attempt to reinstall the latest
update? Has anyone heard of this particular error and what does it mean? I'm
using Windows 7 and IE 11. Any help and suggestions will be gratefully
appreciated. Thanks.
Jo
-----