From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2015 11:56 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws16 Another way to change languages on the fly?

  HI guys
I'm wondering if somehow a script could be developped, as to assign
Windows+Control+1 for Mexican Spanish, and Windows+Control+2 for
American English? Yes the route of Windows+Control+l and depending of if
I want to change to english (Double i) or Spanish (Double ee) is OK, but
I'd like to imagine that Jaws is powerful enough to allow such script to
be developped?

--
Enviado desde mi lap