As far as I know, it is some how built right into the mcafee interface now.
For now I have uninstalled it, until I figure out if it plays well with jaws 16.

-----Original Message----- From: anna vimini
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2015 9:59 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] internet security suite

Hi Jim,
but where is the tool bar for web advisor in internet explorer and the
add-ons for it?
Re: [JAWS-Users] McAfee internet security suite
Same thing here with Mcafee totle protection.
This is just a different way of doing the same thing.
it will worn you if you go to a dangerous site.

-----Original Message----- From: anna vimini Sent: Wednesday, May 06,
2015 2:42 PM To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
 Subject: [JAWS-Users] McAfee internet security suite
Hi all using McAfee internet security suite 13.6
build 13.6.1599
all of a sudden my site advisor switched to web advisor and the tool bar
for site advisor is missing from internet explorer and when I checked
the add-ons
the add - ons for McAfee internet security suite was also missing does
any one know what is going on? and what I can do to fix the problem