Please report your problems that "look" like keyboard problems to Freedom
Scientific.  They sound very similar to problems that many of us have had.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Justin McDevitt
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2015 3:02 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Keyboard issue

Hello list members,

I just purchased a new keyboard. An issue that I am having, (which I've had
in one way or another (most often with new keyboards is that when typing
spaces between words are not recognized. Also, letters are often left out of
some words, (particularly the U in the word You. As a result, even with
shorter email messages, or Word documents, I'm using spell check (sometimes
8-10 times to add a missing letter to a specific word, or to insert a space
between words.

It may be that I am typing too lightly and need to press harder on the
keyboard when I am typing and inserting spaces between words. I don't know?
What I do know is that this is frustrating. Is there a command within JAWS
that can fix this issue, or reduce its frequency of occurrence?

I would appreciate any help with this.

Best,  Justin