It's in the start up wizard option under help in the second window
that appears.

If you have jaws 16 on your desktop, press enter on it and a context
menu will appear.  Up arrow until you arrived to the help submenu, use
the down arrow to get to start up wizard and press enter.  Tab to the
next button, spacebar there, and then tab until you hear the option
run jaws from system tray and press spacebar to check the box.
Tab to next, the next window tab to next until you see finish.