From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Michael B.
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 3:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws menu

Hi LeDon,

Here you go:
1. Alt + Tab, to the Jaws window.
2. Press, Alt + the letter O, to open options.
3. Press enter on, Basics.
4. Tab to, Run Jaws from the system tray checkbox, unchecked, & press the
spacebar to check this box.
5. Tab to, Okay, press enter to save your change & close Jaws options 6.
Restart Jaws or your computer for the change to take afect.

Yes, Jaws will start with the computer.
HTH

Take care.
Mike