Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 4:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws menu

LeDon,

Once you have set JAWS to run from the system tray, you just need to go back
into the Start Up Wizard and uncheck the box to take it out. The problem you
will find, is if you do not have a shortcut on your desktop, then you will
not be able to Alt Tab around to find the program window. If you did have
the desktop shortcut, you could then use Windows + D or M to take you to the
desktop, then press the letter J to find the JAWS icon, and press enter on
it to open a set of links to each menu. Then you can select the Help menu
and open the Start Up Wizard to disable JAWS from running from the system
tray. Without the desktopshortcut, then you should be able to access the
JAWS menus from the system tray itself, but I am not sure how to do this. It
would be easy enough to add the sshortcut as a just in case, and if you like
the way it works, then you could delete it at anytime.

Mike,
mike....@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: LeDon