From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of david
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 9:08 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] e-mail download interval Outlook 2010

well, to change the send/receive in outlook 2010, is not the same steps as
outlook express.

Outlook 2010

To schedule Auto Send/Receive in Outlook 2010, click on the File tab then
Options.
alt+f=file,
t=options,

The Outlook Options window opens click on Advanced and scroll down to Send
and receive and click on the Send/Receive button.
so here you would use the tab key and enter on send/receive button.
now tab you should find the setting.
the default is half hour.