Hi Don,

I'm also running Windows7, J16, & IE11 with Google as my home page.   Try
the following:
1. While on your Google homepage arrow down to, Settings Button Collapsed, &
press enter to open a dropdown list.  You should hear Jaws report, settings
button expanded.
2. Press enter on, Link Search Settings & you should hear Jaws report,
search settings expanded.
3. Navigate by heading using the letter, H, key to Heading level 2, Google
Instant Predictions & down arrow to:
 When should we show you
results as you type?
Only when my computer is fast enough. Instant is currently on for web
search. Manually change it below.
Always show Instant results.
Never show Instant results.
4. I have none of the radio buttons checked / selected so, if you uncheck
any of these keep arrow ing to the, Save, button, press the spacebar, & you
should hear that your preferences have been saved press the spacebar / enter
on, Okay, to close.
You'll see other settings you can change, but I think these are the ones
causing your problem.
HTH
HTH
Take Care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iGoDodgersBarstool.