I paste it on notes and read it.

-----Original Message----- From: TheHangMan
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2015 8:39 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Question on Malwarebytes

Hi,
The only way to view a scan is to copy it to the clipboard after you select
the .txt file, press enter there.
Then paste it somewhere.

Or save it to my documents folder,
I tab down to the desktop  click, I up arrow once to my documents.
Then, I tab and view that it is going to my documents,
One tab and you should hear the first folder in my documents.

Then, I tab to the save button.

It seems that I'm doing it right, but is not saving to my documents to view.

You can play with the jaws currsors, but it is not going to save the
Malwarebytes report to your document folder.

Can anyone add some help?

Jorge