Your solution worked like a charm. Thanks much.

On 6/9/2015 2:24 AM, Michael B. wrote:
Hi Leonard,

Go into Tools & Webvisum options, & I believe you will find where to turn
off these sounds in either the Preferences or Sounds tabs in the Webvisum
options.
Take Care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iGoDodgersBarstool.

----- Original Message -----
From: leonard morris
To: jaws
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2015 3:11 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] FireFox and sounds

Can someone direct me where to turn off the sounds Firefox makes when it
loads webpages? I tried but could notlocate the area.
not locate the area.

Every country has an idenity, history, customs a culture. It's a unique
landscape determining how their people live work and play.

"Every country has an idenity, history, customs,  and culture. It's a unique
landscape into determining how their people live, work and play."