I'm wondering if these items are related or not. I mention this since I have a
system here from a guy next door and he says for the past week more or less
processor usage keeps hitting 100% with nothing running.

I have removed a junk yard of temp files and worthless programs off the system
but processor usage still peeks out once in a while. Honestly I have never seen
disk cleanup remove 16.7 GB of for the lack of a better term trash.

I also removed 39 programs from the system he no longer needs. So any thoughts
on the matter boys and girls.
David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a
simpler system that worked perfectly.