From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 9:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] A Jaws Question

Trish, JAWS 13Home  would not work on XP professional. I got a tide-over big
XP a couple of years ago, and the computer guy had to dumb it down from
professional to home, because 13 would not work with it. That was when XP
was still supported. That being the case, it sounds unlikely that 12 home
would work on 7 professional.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn