Hello Trish,
The only way to actually find out the answer is to call Freedom.

                                                Jorge

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Trish
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 8:49 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] A Jaws Question

so your saying just the opposite of what David said then?
I kindof thought he was right, but since I'm using 16, I have forgotten what
the older jaws versions do.
I didn't even put 12 on my laptop, I started with 13 and now up to 16, it
seems to be working as good as 15 which I loved that version took me a long
while to move up.