I have not toyed with it but this is how I changed it in previous versions
of windows. I do not see how it will not work.
I found the wav file that I wanted to use and changed the name to windows
shutdown new.wav
Then placed it into windows media folder
Located the windows shutdown.wav and renamed to windows shutdown old.wav
Then renamed windows shutdown new.wav to windows shutdown.wav
I am getting ready to go out will try it when I get back home. Have to
locate the wav file that I want to use.After some computer frustration the
toilet flush worked great for me.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R